The MBS Cyclebetes ride to cure Type 1 Diabetes is a fully supported, non-competitive one-day bike ride in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). The ride leaves from Mike’s Bike Shop. New for this year, a post-ride catered meal will be served at Mike’s Bike Shop in Dieppe. Each rider can choose their ride distance beginning at 45 kms up to 200 kms. Register on or before September 1st, 2018 in order to guarantee your catered meal.
Registration includes 1 catered meal ticket. (for riders who register after September 1st, 2018 we cannot guarantee your post-ride meal but we will try our best to accommodate).
Extra meal tickets can be purchased on or before September 1st, 2018 by sending us an email at email@example.com
- Burger, chips, dessert ($15)
- 1/4 BBQ Chicken, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- BBQ Ribs, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- BBQ 8oz Steak, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- Veggie Stir-Fry, rice, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($20)
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Join the Ride!!
- 100% of all proceeds go directly to JDRF to help find a cure and treatments for Type 1 Diabetes.
- So are you up to the challenge?
- Early sign-up minimum donation or fundraised amount. ($99 on or before July 1st, 2018)
- Regular price sign-up minimum donation or fundraised amount. ($120 after July 1st, 2018)
- First 30 riders to raise $300 or more get a $50 Mike’s Bike Shop gift card (handed out at ride registration on September 8th and 9th, 2018).
- Please note that these amounts are a MINIMUM. We strongly encourage you to fundraise above and beyond these amounts. All donations of $20 or more will be mailed a tax receipt from JDRF.
- Maximum number of riders is 100, so sign-up today!!