The MBS Cyclebetes ride to cure Type 1 Diabetes is a fully supported, non-competitive one-day bike ride in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). The ride leaves from Mike’s Bike Shop. A post-ride catered meal will be served at Mike’s Bike Shop in Dieppe. Each rider can choose their ride distance beginning at 45 kms up to 200 kms. Register on or before September 1st, 2019 in order to guarantee your catered meal.
Registration includes 1 catered meal ticket. (for riders who register after September 1st, 2019 we cannot guarantee your post-ride meal but we will try our best to accommodate).
Extra meal tickets can be purchased on or before September 1st, 2019 by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burger, chips, dessert ($15)
- 1/4 BBQ Chicken, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- BBQ Ribs, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- BBQ 8oz Steak, roasted potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($25)
- Veggie Stir-Fry, rice, mixed veggies, salad, roll, dessert ($20)
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Join the Ride!!
- 100% of all proceeds go directly to JDRF to help find a cure and treatments for Type 1 Diabetes.
- So are you up to the challenge?
- Early sign-up registration = $75 (for first 20 riders to register).
- Regular price registration = $99 (for the 21st rider to register and everyone else after that).
- A $1500 Giant bicycles credit (at msrp and must be used at Mike’s Bike Shop) will be drawn for every rider who raises $100 or more (on top of registration). Number of draw ballots increases exponentially the more you raise.
- Please note that these amounts are a MINIMUM. We strongly encourage you to fundraise above and beyond these amounts. All donations of $20 or more will be mailed a tax receipt from JDRF.